Member Event: Volunteer Training Academy - Trauma Intervention Programs
THE FOLLOWING EVENT IS BEING ORGANIZED BY A MEMBER OF THE MENIFEE VALLEY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE:
Would you like to support our First Responders in the field as a volunteer?
The Trauma Intervention Programs of Riverside County (TIP) is searching for people who want to "give back" by working with First Responders to provide emotional first aid and practical support on scene, to traumatized individuals. You do not need experience; our training offers all you need.
Click here to view FAQ.
Trauma Intervention Programs Brochure.
Send the following information to Mari.email@example.com to save your spot.
How did you hear about us?
Some things you need to know:
- Candidates must attend all days and hours of the Training Academy
- The $50 tax-deductible training fee is collected during the first class (cash, check, and credit card accepted) and covers meals, manuals, Live Scan, and volunteer supplies.
- Please confirm your attendance as early as possible, but at least three (3) days before the first training day.
- We will initiate your Live Scan clearance during class.
- You will need a copy of your driving record for the last three (3) years. We will explain how during training. You can do this by going to http://www.dmv.ca.gov/
If you have any questions, please reply to Mari.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date and Time
Friday Jun 9, 2023
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM PDT
Menifee Global Medical Center